Sunday, June 1, 2014

Testimonial: Arthricept and Arthricept T Combination

I have serious chronic back pain and asthma. A few years ago I was in a serious car accident. While standing on a roadside I was hit by a speeding car that went out of control. I was in the hospital for a week. After other injuries were healed I was released from the hospital. I was left with this persistent sever chronic pain in my lower back, which significantly limited my activities. I was on pain medication and tried various other treatments including, exercises and physical training, acupuncture and even chiropractic treatment.

I participated in the Arthricept pain treatment program and took one capsule twice a day for three months. I noticed significant improvement within the first month. I was practically pain free by the end of three months. Additionally I had chronic asthma since childhood (23+years). My asthma has significantly improved while I was on the Athricept program.
After three months with great improvement in mobility and breathing I was switched to a maintenance dose of one capsule once a day. I have been taking Arthricept over a year now with amazing results. I am very happy that I participated in the program. I am able to work, exercise, and go about my daily routine with minimal to no impact from my previous medical conditions. The mornings of chronic pain are just a memory, and my asthma is now under control for the first time in years.
Ashoke N.
San Francisco, CA

Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/arthricept

2 comments:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete