Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Testimonial: Arthricept T Topical

About a month ago, after squatting 315 lbs. at the gym, I strained a muscle in my mid/lower back. This muscle strain was so painful, that it literally took my breath away that day at the gym. I could not turn (from side to side) to grab an item without gasping in pain. My workouts were completely hindered by this muscle strain as well. Laying flat on my back was virtually impossible. Even getting up from a chair took holding my breath in order to bear the pain. When I woke up in the mornings, my back was tight and in very much pain. Anyway, for a month I lived with all this pain. Over the years, I have endured many painful injuries from working out, and have always just let them heal up on their own.

Last Saturday night after painfully struggling to do sit-ups, my wife asked me "do you want to try some of Tom's Arthricept." I said no (initially), but after some discussion with my wife, I gave in. At that point I was willing to try anything and everything. So, last Saturday night I put some of your Arthricept on my back and went to bed. On Sunday morning, I woke up with (about) 70% less pain in my back. This was a very noticeable difference from the pain that I have been experiencing during this past month. I have been using the Arthricept each day since (Sunday, Monday, and today) and told Jamie this afternoon that my pain is virtually GONE. I even worked out my upper and lower back today using heavy weights, and felt (feel) no pain. I can turn side-to-side, etc, etc, etc. In three days, your Arthricept has taken my back pain away. It's a freakin' miracle how fast this worked. I really cannot believe it.

About a year ago, I severely hurt my right shoulder to the point that I could not lift my arm. It took six months to get better. I wish I had been able to use this product back then. 

Thanks for this product Tom. Please let me know the status of Arthricept becoming available on the market, as I would certainly like to purchase this product. 

Thanks again.

Vic L. 
San Diego, CA

http://www.amazon.com/Health-Naturally-Arthricept-Topical-Combination/dp/B00FMB45R6

No comments:

Post a Comment