Friday, May 9, 2014

Testimonial: Arthricept T and Arthricept Combination

My sales job requires that I travel to convenient stores, lift boxes and install product displays. It really puts a lot of strain on my knees and lower back at times and on one occasion I over did it. I hurt my right knee and strained the muscles in my lower back. The pain was consistently nagging and excruciating at times. I tried some OTC pain medications and it seemed to help for short time periods but I was afraid to keep taking these pills. I endured the pain for about six weeks trying different OTC products and pain meds. Then a friend of mine told me about this new product, Arthricept and that they were conducting a field study prior to launching the product. I signed up for the study taking the Arthricept oral capsules and using the topical cream. Within two weeks the pain in my lower back and knee was gone and I have been pain free ever since. These are really great products. I was really happy that they were natural products too and not drugs and I felt comfortable using them.

Lancie L.
San Diego, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment